Featuring top quality and detailed precision, Biometra thermal cyclers make your lab workday easier and ensure excellent results.
More than 30 Years PCR Competence for Research and Routine Use
In the Analytik Jena thermal cycler portfolio, every user will find the right device: The Biometra product family offers PCR devices ranging from standard to premium equipment – all designed in line with the common principles of being reliable, convenient, and precise.
Designed for error-free use in versatile laboratory environments: universal block design and heating lid with High-Performance Smart Lid (HPSL) technology for unrestricted use of different plastic containers and plates
Easily optimize your PCR protocols using the Linear Gradient Function (LGT)
Full reliability of your results: The high-precision block temperature control system provides high heating and cooling rates and excellent temperature homogeneity for constant conditions across all sample positions.
DOWNLOAD PRODUCT INFORMATION
Tradition Meets Innovation
Analytik Jena can look back on a long tradition of developing high-quality, highly precise analytical systems. The Biometra thermal cyclers stand for high-performance sample blocks. Amplification results are always excellent and reliable with ideal reproducibility.
The Biometra thermalcycler family offers a range of high-quality models to meet individual user needs. All models can also be controlled and monitored live from the desk via the optional Biometra TSuite thermal cycler management software.
The Biometra TOne is a high-performance system with a 96-well block, also available with a gradient function. The combination of excellent technical data and an attractive price makes it the right choice for many research and routine laboratories. The robust and easy-to-control thermal cycler is well suited for the most common applications in 96 well formats with optional 12 column gradient function. Fast pinpoint results can be gained, thanks to a high heating rate of 4 °C/s.
Innovation and Experience for the Best PCR Results
Essential for research – gradient function
For rapid success, it is essential to have suitable tools at hand. For polymerase chain reactions (PCR), optimization of the annealing temperatures is crucial when it comes to achieving accurate results. In the Biometra TOne and Biometra TAdvanced systems, a temperature gradient over the long side of the block is realized as linearly as possible through special block construction and precise electronics. Users only need to enter the desired temperature step size and the annealing temperature for the middle of the block.
- Optimization of the PCR protocol for new primer pairs in one run
- Optimal annealing temperatures lead to the best specificity and yield
- Easy transfer of results thanks to largely linear temperature steps from column to column
- Quality through design, innovation and experiences
Biometra thermal cyclers are designed so users can rely on their results. The data accuracy of these systems pairs exceedingly well with its easy to use design.
- A sophisticated temperature control system without exceeding or falling below the target temperature ensures transparency and maximum experimental reproducibility in all block positions.
- The High-Performance Smart Lid (HPSL) ensures uniform temperatures and no condensation in the cover/block space, regardless of the plastic materials used.
- The extremely quiet operation allows for the use of a large number of cyclers in labs with office areas.
- A broad range of PCR plastics can be used due to the universal block design and adjusting cover pressure.
- Everybody finds the right thermocycler for themselves from the range of block materials and formats.
- The instruments come with low space requirements thanks to an efficient air flow design.