A new dimension of energy efficiency and precision
Constant climate chamber | Advanced Peltier Technology
- Temperature range from +0 °C up to +70 °C
- 7 model sizes (108 to 2140 litres volume)
- 1 model variant: TwinDISPLAY
- Digitally controlled active humidification and dehumidification up to 90% rh
- double doors as standard with fully insulated stainless steel. Inside glass: prevention of contamination and drops or rises in temperature.
- An optimal view of the sensitive load through wide-area interior glass doors (size 1400/2200 stainless steel doors with glass sector; sizes 750, 1060 and 1400 two leaves, size 2200 three leaves) are possible.
Experience the unique Peltier effect first-hand
Take a look inside our products and experience how our Peltier elements work in 360° mode.
With just a few clicks you get precise descriptions of the individual components and you can display all the important figures, data, facts and the performance of our devices.
(The app shows you the power consumption, the electricity costs and the saved CO2 emissions in a temperature range of 0-70 °C and for any duration.)
Experience the Peltier app live
Unique homogeneity of temperature and humidity
The high-precision control guarantees a homogeneous and stable distribution of temperature and humidity across various parameters. With the new micro-dosing pump and smart control, the interior of the HPPeco is delicately and quickly humidified. In addition, a Peltier-based dehumidification system ensures the climate is precisely controlled even at low relative humidity levels. This provides constant climatic conditions in the chamber even when the test material emits moisture.
Optional illumination unit for constant climate chamber HPPeco
If you select the light module option, you can also use this uniquely precise climate chamber for applications such as seed germination, plant cultivation or breeding of zebra fish or insects, especially Drosophila breeding, under a constant climate and under daylight conditions. As an alternative, you can choose cold white light (6,500 Kelvin) or a combination of cold white and warm white light (2,700 Kelvin), dimmable in steps of 1%.
A Memmert constant climate offers unique advantages
- intuitive and easy-to-use operating menu
- temperature and humidity ramps programmable via AtmoCONTROL software
- almost exclusive use of high-quality, corrosion-resistant and easily cleanable stainless steel for the working chamber and housing
- Peltier heating and cooling concept specifically adapted for a precise and homogenous temperature control
- a wide range of options for programming and documentation using interfaces, integrated data logger and software AtmoCONTROL
- 3 years guarantee worldwide
Temperature setting range from 0 ℃
The Peltier-cooled climate chamber HPPeco is specifically designed for stability studies according to ICH guidelines (Q1A) as well as stability tests for cosmetics and food. With the large working range ascending from the freezing point, the climate chamber is also ideal for working materials testing and environmental tests in industry.