• High visibility, full color display that can be easily viewed from a distance and at extreme angles.
• Reagent data is securely stored in the intelligent and interchangeable modules
• Includes up to three USB, on Ethernet and two RS232 ports for expansion and connection of devices
• Export the results as PDF or CSV, also to networks.
Specific features for the TitroLine® 7000
• Automatic wireless recognition of SI Analytics ID electrodes guarantee accurate calibration and measurements
• High resolution pH/mV-electrode and temperature inputs for pH, ISE, redox (ORP) or photometric titrations.
• Perfect for non-aqueous titration such as acid and base numbers in oils (TAN and TBN)
• Polarizable electrode input for set endpoint titrations („Dead-stop“)
• Linear (fixed increment) and dynamic equivalence point titration mode and titration to endpoints
• pH Stat titrations
• Single and continuous measuring function
• Formula editor for individual calculations
• User management/password
• Titrations with the new photometric sensor OptiLine 6
• Dosing with up to two connected piston burettes per method
• Titration with external piston burette
Scope of delivery:
Basic unit without magnetic stirrer and without exchangeable head, with keyboard, hand controller, stand rod and titration clamp Z 305, power supply 100-240 V