Outstanding Image Quality for Quantification
Better Resolution and Flatness
- Uses X Line high-performance objectives to deliver images with no stitching artifacts or patchwork effect.
- An optimized optical beam path provides more homogenous illumination.
- High-power True Color LED matches the spectral performance of reference halogen light sources, so brightfield stains like purple, cyan, and pink are correctly represented, imaged, and rendered.
- Fluorescence illuminator with a fly-eye lens uniformly distributes light for bright, even images.
- Optional optical sectioning device produces high-contrast images, especially for thick samples.
Flexible for Many Applications
Supports Multiple Hardware Options
The VS200 slide scanner is a highly flexible system that supports various slide sizes, different objectives, the SILA optical sectioning device, oil dispenser, cameras, loaders, and LED/laser light sources with multiple filter sets.
Supports Multiple Observation Methods
The VS200 supports brightfield, darkfield, polarization, phase contrast, and fluorescence, with the possibility to scan a sample using multiple techniques at the same time.
Flexible Software Solutions
The VS200 software supports offline analysis, deep learning, 3D deconvolution, and batch conversion to standard file formats. It also supports the NIS-SQL database for data management and the DICOM format for easy integration into a lab information management system (LIMS).
Achieve More in Less Time
- Loader holds up to 35 sample trays with a maximum capacity of 210 26 × 76 mm (1 × 3 in.) slides
- Robotics quickly and safely loads and unloads trays while coordinating with the focus and scan unit for fast acquisition
- Integrated barcode reader automatically captures and records slide information
Simplified and Powerful Workflow
- Simple user interface—choose expert mode to customize the system’s settings or quick mode where the software optimizes the settings for you
- Save and recall settings to speed up repetitive workflows and standardize operations
- Settings can be saved as projects and shared among multiple users
- TruAI technology—post-processing deep learning enables accurate segmentation of morphological features on a sample
Reliable Data for Many Applications
The flexibility of five imaging modes and outstanding Olympus X Line objectives make the VS200 slide scanner a solution for many applications.