Fast Microscope Camera
Quickly capture images with the level of detail required for most life science imaging applications.
- 6.4-megapixel high resolution at 45 frames per second (fps)
- Designed for local and remote image sharing for conference and consultation
- 60 fps full HD live images
Reliable Color Rendering
The DP23 camera realizes good color reproduction on your monitor.
- Dedicated ICC profiles show your samples in their natural colors
- Common life science dyes look the way you expect them to
- Use with Olympus’ True Color LED light source and the BX53 microscope for a complete color-optimized system
Large Field of View Microscope Camera
See more of your sample with an incredibly large field of view (FOV) up to FN25.
- Images are sharp, flat, and in focus from the center to the periphery
- Use with our latest optics—including X Line objectives and a 0.35X camera adaptor designed for a wide FOV— to maximize the camera’s potential
*Your microscope system must be compatible with an FN25 FOV.
Easily Share Microscope Camera Images
Make your collaborations more efficient. All your critical data—images, annotation, and live measurements—can be easily displayed and shared together locally or remotely.
- Share images and data using cellSens software with the NetCam solution or remote image sharing feature* with network sharing in the standalone camera control module
- Simple click-to-start image sharing
- Support for NIST, GDPR, and antivirus software* for safer sharing
*Remote image sharing and antivirus software are optional.