A small OLED screen shows the network connection status of the device including its IP address. For the initial setup PT-Node creates a Wi-Fi access point to which you can connect from your computer or smartphone to configure your network setting. Both wired LAN and wireless Wi-Fi connections are supported with either static IP addresses or DHCP.
Once this initial setup is performed the display shows which instruments are connected to both channels of the PT-Node. An icon shows that PT-Node is currently receiving data and from which channel. The current date and time are displayed as well.
PT-Node is configured through a web interface that you can access through your desktop or mobile browser without installing any software locally. The connection setting for many Pharma Test instruments are pre-defined. You can connect up to two instruments at the same time and they can simultaneously send data to PT-Node.
PT-Node stores the data it receives from the connected instruments to its internal SD card. It makes the data available via network (Ethernet/TCP) either by a wired LAN or wireless Wi-Fi connection. By default, connection to the network is made by DHCP but static IP addresses can also be configured. To perform the initial network configuration PT-Node creates a Wi-Fi access point through which the web interface of PT-Node can be accessed.
- Connect your Pharma Test instruments to your company network
- Use either wired LAN and wireless Wi-Fi connections
- Print result reports via web browser on any local or network printer
- Transmit test results to external systems like LIMS via a wired FTP connection
- Configure PT-Node via a simple web-based interface
- Connect up to two Pharma Test instruments at the same time
- Use your existing printers to document your test results
- Use both local and network printers as well as PDF writers
- Use the same PT-Node for different Pharma Test instruments
- Export test result via a network to external systems without a direct cable connection
- No need to install any software locally
Standard Scope of Supply
PT-Node comes ready to use with the following standard scope of supply:
- PT-Node device with ports to connect up to two instruments simultaneously
- LAN cable and power adapter
- Comprehensive documentation folder including:
- User manual
- QC/DQ testing certificate
- IQ documentation
- OQ documentation
- Conformity Declaration
- CE/EMC Declaration
- Instrument logbook